Compton Real Estate Inspectors
Call (888) 277-2716 for Commercial Real Estate Inspections
Ever since we were first founded in 2006, Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC has become the reputable name in commercial real estate and property inspections throughout Compton. No matter what type of commercial real estate property you own or manage, we can complete a top-to-bottom, back-to-front inspection of it. We are known for being comprised of a team of friendly, knowledgeable inspectors who are all highly-trained and all have backgrounds in construction. Our clients also choose us because we return with reports f our findings quickly, sometimes within 24 or 48 hours, depending on the job.
Give us a call at (888) 277-2716 if you need an inspection for your commercial property, such as:
- Hospitality businesses like hotels
- Apartment and housing complexes
- Office buildings
- Schools and colleges
- Hospitals and medical clinics
- Industrial warehouses
- Retail stores
- Malls and movie theaters
Our team of commercial real estate inspectors carries professional liability insurance to give our clients peace of mind when we are on the job. Due to our commitment to client satisfaction, professionalism, and care, we have been tasked with handling about 1,000 inspections each year, all throughout Los Angeles, Compton, and beyond.
Schedule your commercial property inspection in Compton by contacting us now.
Thorough Inspections Leave Nothing to Chance
The last thing you need is a random inspection from a municipal agency, which determines your property is in violation of a building or county code. It could mean you are hit with a heavy fine and an order to correct the issue. Or, a code violation might make your commercial property unusable until it is fixed, such as a problem that threatens the property’s structural integrity.
Our Compton commercial property inspectors offer comprehensive property inspections, sewer line inspections, multi-family housing inspections, and property condition assessments. Not sure which one you need? Call (888) 277-2716 and we will help pick out the right inspection service for you.
When we check out a building for a full inspection, we look at key components, like:
- Electrical systems: There are a lot of things that can go wrong with an electrical system. A single short could be a serious fire hazard that your entire property needs to be concerned about. We will check out your electrical system and all of its components to ensure it is up-to-code and safe to use.
- Plumbing: How potable water reaches and how wastewater leaves your commercial property is a cornerstone of its functionality—and a common source of code violations. Let us inspect your plumbing system to not only look for potential problems but also for anything that might violate a local plumbing code.
- HVAC units: In order to keep your commercial property occupied, you will need a fully functional HVAC system in place. Depending on the structure, you may need an air conditioner and a heater installed and working well. Our professionals have the industry know-how to inspect commercial HVAC systems of all types.
- Structural integrity: If there is an issue with the foundation, frames, or woodwork of your commercial property, then it is likely a severe code violation. We will inspect it from inside and out to make certain it is stable, safe, and secure.
Schedule a Commercial Property Inspection Before You Sell, Buy or List
Are you planning on buying a new commercial property to expand your entrepreneurial or real property business? Do you think it is time to sell your commercial property to the highest bidder? Perhaps you work as a real estate agent or broker who lists real property for others? In any of these circumstances, a commercial real estate inspection is a must.
You need to know that the commercial real estate you are buying, selling, or listing is worth its going price. As a buyer, finding building code violations after making a purchase is a financial disaster. As a seller, you could face potential legal backlash if your property is found to be defective and you never had it inspected before the sale. One call to Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC in Compton can solve all these problems and more! Don’t forget: Our RISK Assessment® reports are compiled and delivered to you as soon as possible after a property inspection, sometimes in just two days.
Request a FREE quote in your next commercial real estate inspection service.