Sewer Line Inspections in Los Angeles, CA
Professional Sewer Inspection for Residential & Commercial Properties
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a commercial property investor, knowing what the investment is really going to cost over time is powerful information. Getting the right inspections is an effective way to make sure you are informed. Due to potentially high repair costs, one of the most important inspections to get is a sewer line inspection. The Los Angeles inspectors at Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC have what it takes to help you find out what you can’t see in your sewer lines.
Reliable Sewer Line Inspections
At Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC, we offer professional and thorough sewer line inspections using state of the art equipment. Each inspection is followed by a detailed RISK Assessment Report by the end of the next business day. This will give you an idea of the health of your sewer system and what work may be necessary now or in the near future. If problems are found and immediate work is needed, we will include a quote of repair and maintenance costs.
Cutting-Edge Sewer Inspections
We combine our years of experience with high-quality equipment to deliver the best possible inspections in Los Angeles. Our inspectors use high-resolution, self-leveling color cameras to look inside your sewer lines, allowing us to pinpoint the exact location of any problems. This minimizes the time and money necessary to fix these issues. Each inspection is recorded and offered to you through a number of video formats.
We often find sewer issues such as:
- Root intrusion
- Grease buildup
- Sagging lines
- Cracked or broken lines
- Rust buildup
Signs You Need Sewer Line Inspection
1. Gurgle from unused plumbing appliances - When the sewer line gets clogged, this can force air to come up and out of your plumbing's water. If this is happening then call in our Los Angeles sewer line inspection experts because pressure is building and something could have cracked.
2. Extra bugs and animals are attracted to the yard - If there's a crack in the sewer line, it may not always be easy to tell. If the neighborhood bugs and animals are feasting on your yard, it could be because of a leak in the sewer line.
3. Water coming up the drains - If there is sewer water coming up your plumbing appliances or dishwasher water coming up your kitchen sink, then call in our Los Angeles sewer line inspection experts, the water has nowhere to go and the pressure could have caused a burst sewer line.
4. Foul smells in the bathroom - Another sign of a sewer line needing inspection is the foul smell of a clogged sewer line. If you have any doubts, give us a call because your bathroom shouldn't smell like a sewer line.
5. A soggy yard - The most obvious sign of a sewer line needing repair is water coming up and out of the ground.
With more than 30 years of collective experience, Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC provides expert Los Angeles sewer line inspection and solutions. Contact us today at (888) 277-2716 for a free quote.