Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a commercial property investor, knowing what the investment is really going to cost over time is powerful information. Getting the right inspections is an effective way to make sure you are informed. Due to potentially high repair costs, one of the most important inspections to get is a sewer line inspection. The Los Angeles inspectors at Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC have what it takes to help you find out what you can’t see in your sewer lines.
Contact us today at (818) 957-4654 for a free estimate on a sewer line inspection in Los Angeles.
At Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC, we offer professional and thorough sewer line inspections using state of the art equipment. Each inspection is followed by a detailed RISK Assessment® Report by the end of the next business day. This will give you an idea of the health of your sewer system and what work may be necessary now or in the near future. If problems are found and immediate work is needed, we will include a quote of repair and maintenance costs.
We combine our years of experience with high-quality equipment to deliver the best possible inspections in Los Angeles. Our inspectors use high-resolution, self-leveling color cameras to look inside your sewer lines, allowing us to pinpoint the exact location of any problems. This minimizes the time and money necessary to fix these issues. Each inspection is recorded and offered to you through a number of video formats.
We often find sewer issues such as:
Regardless of your outward appearance, once you reach a certain age, doctors generally recommend certain tests for the sake of health and safety - such as a colonoscopy after age 50. The same is true for buildings. From past experience approx. 60+ % of all building sewer lines, unfortunately regardless of age, have some issue that should be addressed even if it is simply to have it cleaned out.
A large number of sewer lines in Southern California have arrived at the ripe old age of 80! The average useful life of cast iron sewer lines is 40-80 years, depending on the material, who made them, and what harsh chemicals have been poured down the lines.
• How much expected useful life the sewer lines have left in them with typical use and maintenance.
• The type of materials the sewer lines are.
• If there is root intrusion.
• If the sewer lines are properly connected to the city main sewer line.
• If any damage or displacement is in need immediate repairs or if routine cleanings will be sufficient.
• Is there are required cleanouts on the site - (Cleanout is an access point for sewer line cleaning)
• Where the sewer line runs underground - its location and depth.
• Determining if past repairs have been done to professional standards.
• If your sewer lines appear to have been receiving typical and routine maintenance.
• If the existing sewer lines can handle the current demands or anticipated future demands.
• If the sewer lines are connected to the city main or a septic system.
• If there have been past repairs.
• The approximate age of the system. (Each type of system has an expected useful life.)
With more than 30 years of collective experience, Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC provides expert Los Angeles sewer line inspection and solutions. Contact us today at (818) 957-4654 for a free quote
This one-of-a-kind report stands for “Reliable Inspection for Systems Knowledge.” It is a five year breakdown which sequences the costs for the buyer. This report establishes the useful life and replacement costs of the five major systems in any commercial property. These systems include structure, roof, plumbing, electrical, heating & air. These reports specify the current conditions of your building and details the costs to expect in the next five years.
Call on our Los Angeles commercial property inspection team now to get thorough service from our team. We serve all of Los Angeles County, Orange County, and Ventura County. Reach out to us today and let us know how we can help you.