Unique RISK Assessment® Reports
Commercial Property Inspector in Los Angeles, Montrose, Pasadena, & La Crescenta
Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC is centrally located in Los Angeles County to better serve all your commercial property inspection needs. We provide extensive and professional computerized reports and color digital pictures by email in a 24-hour turnaround time. We call our commercial property inspection reportsReliable Inspection for Systems Knowledge, or RISK Assessment®.
Click on the categories below to view actual RISK Assessment reports
These files are in PDF format and you will need the free Adobe Reader software to view them.
Industrial & Warehouse Buildings
- 8 Unit Multi Family Building in SUN VALLEY, CA
- 10 Unit Multi Family Building in S. PASADENA, CA
- 12 Unit Multi Family Building in GLENDALE, CA
- 12 Unit Multi Family Building in LOS ANGELES, CA
- 17 Unit Multi Family Building in LONG BEACH, CA
- 40 Unit Multi Family Building in WHITTIER, CA
- 41 Unit Multi Family Building in LAKEWOOD, CA
Retail & Shopping Center Buildings
Churches & Religious Buildings
School & College Buildings
A New Kind of 5-Year Breakdown: RISK Assessment®
- What sets our company apart is our unique RISK Assessment® report. This report is the first of its kind to introduce a 5-year breakdown of costs for the buyer. This covers:
- The expected useful life
- Immediate repairs
- Expected costs over the next 5 years for the 5 major systems in any commercial property: Structure, Roof, Heating and Air, Plumbing and Electrical.
Taking the Guesswork Out of Building Costs
Bob Pace, co-founder of CREI and co-developer of the RISK Assessment® Report says it is designed to help take the guesswork out of the buyer’s mind as to “How much will I have to spend to maintain and improve my investment property?” The RISK Assessment® report is the culmination of Bob’s 40 years as a licensed contractor and 18 years involving thousands of real estate inspections while the co-owner of LaRocca Inspection Associates, the largest property inspections company in the United States.
Bob, with the opening of Commercial Real Estate Inspectors, LLC is now exclusively focused on commercial property inspections, and with the RISK Assessment®, he is again pioneering new ground in the inspections industry. He says, “Try this new report on your next transaction and watch the expression of relief on your buyer’s face. This relief will translate into repeat business for brokers and agents.”